What Are a Few Benefits of a Juice Cleanse?
- Improve digestion
- Reduce sugar cravings
- Gain clarity and focus
- Boost energy
- Lower anxiety
- Vibrant Skin, hair and eyes
- Pack your body with nutrients from raw fruits and vegetables
- Weight loss
- Jump start a raw foods lifestyle
Start 2-3 days before the cleanse:
- Ease yourself into the cleanse by eating clean, whole foods prior to starting your cleanse
- Feed your body mainly fruits, veggies, and lean protein
- Eliminate processed foods, refined sugars, and fatty meats
- Reduce or eliminate alcohol and caffeine consumption
Tips While Cleansing
- Congratulate yourself! What a huge achievement and a special way to honor yourself. You've just become a healthier, stronger, and more vibrant version of you!
- Continue to drink juice the days following your cleanse (2 or more per day). This will allow your body to keep receiving those all important nutrients.
- Incorporate raw foods back into your diet.
- Gere are some suggested meal items for 3-5 days after your cleanse:
Breakfast - Fresh fruit, smoothie, or an Acai Bowl from ginger Juice
Lunch - Salad with olive oil and lemon dressing, almonds, or raw vegetables and avocado lettuce wraps.
Dinner - Steamed mixed veggies, salmon, or come into Ginger Juice and get a quinoa bowl from Goatocado